Monday, March 2, 2015

#1 Hello~everyone

Hello everyone, I'm Stephanie. I major in Department of Finance. Listening to music is my hobby. Especially English songs. Listening to music can make me feel more energetic whenever I was tired or sleepy. Further more Bruno Mars is one of my favorite singers. His voice is so special that I can not help but admire him. Music is like a spiritual medicine which makes me relieved and always cheers me up when I am down.

The reason why I take this class is due to my deep passion for English. I am atteched to English, and always be an active and aggressive learner. During this class of this semester, I hope to improve my English skills such as listening and writing.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I like listen to music, too. Nice to meet you~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I'm Jessica. Let's improve English together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! Great to hear that you like Bruno Mars too! Uptown Funk is really a great stress reliever! If you have any problems, don't hesitate to ask me! :)

    ReplyDelete