Sunday, May 10, 2015

#5 Love and loss

When I was a junior high school student, my father died in a car accident. At that time, I was collapsed. Though it is hard to believe that my father was gone, I have to be strong and take care of my family. After undergoing these hard time ,I start to concern about my family, getting close with they. The relationship between my family and I become more and more close. When going home on the weekend, I always spend most of time accompanying my family. By doing that way, I feel strong love among me and my family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about your big loss. But I'm really proud of what you've changed for after your father left. I know this kind of feeling too. Just remember family comes first beyond everything, because you only have your one and only one family. They are always there when you need them, no matter what. Life goes on and keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I'm very sorry to hear this. But without your father's accompany, you still take care of yourslef so well (according to your academic performance this semester). I'm proud of you. Just keep going. You'll be fine. You have my best wishes, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete